Faraday Grid is committed to preserving the privacy of website visitors. Please read the following policy which explains how we use and protect the information that you provide.
Data That Faraday Grid Collects From You
Faraday Grid collects data about you:
- when you request information, products or services or otherwise provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address etc); and
- from your usage of the website and any other information you post on the website, e-mail or otherwise send to us.
By using the website you consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of your data by us in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice.
Use Of Data
We use the data that you provide to:
- supply you with the products, services and information which you have requested;
- inform you about our services and about events such as seminars and conferences and to send you briefings and similar material;
- assess the performance of our website (e.g. where you agree to participate in a survey); and
- help improve our services generally.
We may contact you by post, telephone or fax as well as by e-mail. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future by any of these means then please let us know.
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers with industry standard anti-virus and firewall protection in place.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted online or through the website. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosure Of Data
We process all data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We may disclose your data to other third parties who act for us and to our business partners for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice or for purposes approved by you. Unless required to do so by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the data you provide to us without your consent.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the personal data held by us in our records of which you are the subject. You also have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in such data.
If you have any queries concerning your data or this policy then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org