Our entirely new systems & technologies will be extensively deployed into mission critical nodes in the electrical grid, providing essential energy to individuals, industry, and institutions in all global regions.
Our Supply Chain Systems Specialist will lead the implementation of best and most effective systems and tools that create a wholly integrated, highly automated, autonomous supply chain & business intelligence engine.
Supply chain specialist Job Duties
- Install and maintain MRP system functionality
- Create web interfaces or like solutions for most effective supplier collaboration with maximum automation.
- Create data exchange methodologies to integrate extended supply chain functions, such as auto alerts, logistics & transport, PODs.
- Create data exchange methodologies to extend BoM & ECNs to internal and external suppliers.
- Research and adopt appropriate BI tool for ease of supply reporting, and additional extended business management information on behalf of company.
- Maintain expertise on available operations productivity tools, including supply chain but also extended business management tasks such as RPA
- Educate company staff on best business management systems or app tools.
Supply chain specialist Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelors or Master Degree in IT, Computing Science or related discipline.
- Will have 5-10 years of practical working experience in Engineering, Supply Chain or Manufacturing operations
- Would preferably have installed or significantly modified MRP installation.
- Will be conversant with current cloud-based applications for factories, office & business management.
- Excellent communicator, articulating the ‘why’ for selected systems architecture, and any recommended applications
- Personable, open, inquisitive.
- Will take calculated risk to achieve aggressive objectives.
- Self-driven, fully aware of personal responsibilities aligned to business objectives & to meet commitments.
- An achiever
- Without EGO, a person who focusses all efforts to company success, where self-interest is secondary
- A person who shows flexibility to adapt and adopt new roles as they emerge from changes in company, markets and technologies.
- A coach, an enthusiastic guide to newly developing staff
- Willing to shoulder responsibilities.
- A contributor among peers, willing to shoulder the load.
- Team player, reliable
- Innovative and creative, does not hesitate to take initiative
- Rational thinker
- Open minded problem solver
- Decisive – when making judgements on priorities
- Confident and authoritative – when liaising with internal and external people
- Efficient – with time management
- Effective – in delivering outcomes
- Polished – in appearance and delivery of communications
- Thorough – in addressing details to deliver outcomes
Up to range of £50k to £60k per annum commensurate with skills and experience
Applications may be sent to
About Faraday Grid
Faraday Grid are designers of the energy ecosystem of the future. Conceived in Australia, established headquarters in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Faraday attracts leaders in the fields of technology, commerce, marketing, engineering, and supply chain to join and enable sustainable prosperity through the redesign of the electricity network, the Faraday Grid.
The Faraday Grid is the transformation from fragile generator-centric hub and spoke, to a resilient, distribution platform. It provides the common ground where the emerging energy ecosystem can be realised, connecting grid edge innovators with generators and consumers.
Countries around the world share an aspiration to decarbonise their economies and produce cleaner forms of energy. Renewable energy sources have a critical role to play, and it is important this is achieved at the lowest cost so that the transformative benefits of electricity can continue to be enjoyed by all.
Utilising existing infrastructure, the Faraday Grid is underpinned by our patented Faraday Exchanger technology, and is the foundation for the Emergent Transactional Platform; a truly scalable transactive grid for the energy market.