Position title: HR Manager
Our HR Manager will play a key role within the company. They will provide comprehensive support within the Edinburgh office and become the HR representative for the UK business with the opportunity to also provide support to our Washington DC office in the US.
HR manager Job Duties
- Manage HR functions, taking overall responsibility and accountability for these functions.
- Manage and direct the recruiting process.
- Develop and maintain HR policies and guidelines.
- Advise and direct executives and management on HR policies and procedures.
- Keep up to date with HR employment legislation.
- Liaise with the relevant authorities and individuals which will enable taking control of the visa application and renewal process.
- Adopt the onboarding process.
- Work proactively to improve processes.
HR Manager Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree or Higher, HR Management Experience, CIPD Level 5. Excellent Written Communication, Presentation Skills, Teaching Skills, IT Skills (Outlook, Word, Powerpoint).
- Ability to work independently to a high standard
- Highly Organised and pays attention to detail
- Driven to meet deadlines.
Decisive – when making judgements on priorities
Confident and authoritative – when liaising with internal and external people
Efficient – with time management
Effective – in delivering outcomes
Polished – in appearance and delivery of communications
Thorough – in addressing details to deliver outcomes
Up to GBP 70k per annum commensurate with skills and experience
Permanent - Full Time
Edinburgh with occasional travel to Washington DC
Applications may be sent to
Jennifer Urquhart, Office Manager