Position title: Lead of Supply Planning and Procurement
In accordance with company business plan & customer demand, ownership of materials supply & production schedules from both supplier partners and in-house operations.
Responsible for setting and subsequently assuring customer delivery commitments.
Control raw materials and finished goods inventories levels to optimum levels and financial limits.
Establish process & policy for supply assurance of critical strategic materials and strategic components maintaining intelligence of market conditions and future supply risks.
Set-up of MRP database & full scope of system functionality.
Project Management supporting Supply Chain Function activity.
Continuously review and adjust for utilisation of most effective supply chain methodology and tools.
Preferred Experience & skills
- Will have excellent academic qualifications in Business and/or Engineering disciplines.
- Will have experience in set-up of MRP-ERP system, associated master data & use.
- Very conversant with Supply Chain dynamics of inventory flow management, lead time to replenishment, integrated logistics data, life-cycle management & inventory control processes
- Analytical & financially astute.
- Excellent data analytics, information administration & presentation.
- Understanding of manufacturing processes in electrical products, power electronics products, or similar with established network of relationships with associated component and assembly partners.
- Would expect to have 7+ years relevant experience in Electrical & Electronics industry
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS SOUGHT OF ALL EMPLOYEES.
- A person that reflects and contributes to the enrichment of our company values;
- Personable, open, inquisitive
- Will take calculated risk to achieve aggressive objectives
- Self-driven, fully aware of personal responsibilities aligned to business objectives & to meet commitments
- An achiever
- Without EGO, a person who focusses all efforts to company success, where self-interest is secondary
- A person who shows flexibility to adapt and adopt new roles as they emerge from changes in company, markets, and technologies
- A coach, an enthusiastic guide to newly developing staff
- Willing to shoulder responsibilities
- A contributor among peers, willing to shoulder the load
Up to £70k per annum commensurate with skills and experience
Permanent - Full Time
APPLICATIONS MAY BE SENT TO
About Faraday Grid Limited (Faraday)
Faraday Grid are designers of the energy ecosystem of the future. Conceived in Australia, established headquarters in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, Faraday attracts leaders in the fields of technology, commerce, marketing, engineering, and supply chain to join and enable sustainable prosperity through the redesign of the electricity network, the Faraday Grid.
The Faraday Grid is the transformation from fragile generator-centric hub and spoke, to a resilient, distribution platform. It provides the common ground where the emerging energy ecosystem can be realised, connecting grid edge innovators with generators and consumers.
Countries around the world share an aspiration to decarbonise their economies and produce cleaner forms of energy. Renewable energy sources have a critical role to play, and it is important this is achieved at the lowest cost so that the transformative benefits of electricity can continue to be enjoyed by all.
Utilising existing infrastructure, the Faraday Grid is underpinned by our patented Faraday Exchanger technology, and is the foundation for the Emergent Transactional Platform; a truly scalable transactive grid for the energy market.