Position Title: Office Personal Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experience personal assistant to provide administrative and secretarial support to our executives.
Office PA Job Duties
- Provide a professional and first point of contact for the office. Answering calls and greeting visitors.
- Coordinating travel arrangements and event planning.
- Support and assist executives with the administration of their roles.
- Take minute and organise meetings.
- Keeping office supplies replenished
- General admin: Filing, faxing, letters, scanning.
- Manage executive’s diaries where appropriate.
- Booking taxis, car services, hotels, etc.
Executive pa Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree or Higher, PA experience, Written Communication of a High Standard, Excellent Organisational Skills.
Demonstrates self-motivation and a willingness to provide a high standard of work.
Is willing and competent in a range of duties.
Have good oral and written communication skills.
Is organised and have the ability to prioritise with excellent time management.
Is a forward thinker, highly focused and be able to anticipate the needs of the executives.
Decisive – when making judgements on priorities
Confident and authoritative – when liaising with internal and external people
Efficient – with time management
Effective – in delivering outcomes
Polished – in appearance and delivery of communications
Thorough – in addressing details to deliver outcomes
£40,000 per annum commensurate with skills and experience
Application may be sent to: